Sunday 21 April 2013

Bismillah...first post.

Assalamualaikum and hello! *waves excitedly*

1. First time posting/making/creating a blog! Weee~ *random play dance*
In a nutshell, I'm still a newbie in this kind of thing, so, this will be a place for me to unload things off my head, besides my tudung. (not funny, right? )

2. Blogging seems like writing a diary but its done on line where you don't need to write it on a piece of paper and there's a spell check automatically done for you. (Yay for me!)

3. I wonder if there's anyone who will read my blogs later on? (Hopefully no one who knows me in real life)

4. I'm doing this in numbered form, not in paragraphs. Why? BECAUSE I CAN. LOL~ No, really, its because it seems easier for me (I don't know about other people) to do it so.

5. Hopefully, I can fill this blog of mine with stuffs like my studies, life experiences as a student, daughter, friend, sister, etc, and my favourite pastimes.

6. Oh, and I need to know something. Do you mind if I write in English only or should I write in both English and Bahasa Malaysia? (if there's anyone reading this, at all). Or maybe certain posts will be in BM+English.

7. That's all for now. Time to sleep! (it's reaaaallly late now. Almost 3AM.) Will continue tomorrow.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment