Sunday 21 April 2013

I'm Still Young!


Last Friday, I went to the IMS Get Together, a mega mentoring activity of students in International Medical School in MSU (Management & Science University) Shah Alam, where I'm doing my studies in MBBS (yeah, future doctor, that's me. haha) *oh, stop it!*

Here's a picture of MSU. If its not clear enough, you can Google it up or go visit the place. *wink2*


And look, here's the banner for that activity. Cute, right? 


Anyway, my point is, apart from the fun aerobic and traditional games that were being played, there's also a medical check-up organised by our senior medical students from Year 3 onwards. 

And that's where things get spicier! (nah~ just kidding)
The results came out and... *drumroll, please!*

1. My blood glucose level is normal, 6.6 mmol/l
2. My depression, anxiety and stress level is normal too. (There's a series of questions that you need to answer to and they will rate the answers.) I'm happy and I know it!
3. Personality trait : A. They told me that I'm an active person who likes to be in charge of things and so on (can't remember).
4. My BMI, BP and pulse rate is normal, and I have low probability of CAD (coronary artery disease).
5. Body fat & visceral fat is normal, but what irks me the most is my body age! I'm 21 but my body age is 27! 
6. Solution : listen and follow my mum's advice. Since I live in a hostel, my mum will nag at me everyday when I call her to exercise and eat healthy (meaning no junk food!). And that is also what's written on the consultation summary of my check-up : "more exercise, more fish, less chicken and red meat, less sweet drink". *facepalm*
7. Plus, I even got advice on how much calories I need per day (1669 cal/day). Did you know? One roti canai with dhal is equal to almost 400 cal?! Ya Allah, I love roti canai to the max, when I order it, I always asks for two. Now, I will try to cut down on it. One roti canai per week perhaps?

And that's all for now, fellow readers~ 
Sekian, babai! ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment